THIS I BELIEVE - SOFIA
Have you ever been in a time where you felt as if nothing would get better? Well if you haven't then you just may be lucky, and if you have then I want you to hear this. Times can be tough but the storm will always pass over, sometimes you just have to wait it out.
Many people just give up on things that happen because they do not believe it will get any better no matter what they do, but again others do the opposite and try everything in hopes to make it better. I was one of the people to try everything to make it better, and this is a time where I did just that, I had once lived with my mom and of course that doesn't sound bad just to start off with but for me my mom was not a very good or helpful person in my life. When I was at her house I felt as if I was a dog trapped in a room just scratching and scraping at the door trying to get out to no avail. I tried many of times to tell my mom how I felt and to tell her about why I wanted not to live there, and I also kept staying anywhere but at her house just to try and give her any kind of hint as to show her all of the places I would much rather be, I would stay at my friends, grandmas, cousins, dads, anywhere but there. Eventually I just never went back to her house and decided to stay at my dads because I was so much happier there than my moms. Finally to me my storm passed overhead and I could see the sun once again.
Whenever I go and try to set goals I always remember the storm will pass, because no matter how far away a goal seems I will get to it eventually. All I have to do is try the best I can to focus on it. This also helps me so much in interacting with other people because sometimes I'll meet people who seem to believe it will never get better or change so I always let them know that it will. I sometimes will even give them an example by telling them my story on how I finally figured this out on my own.
Times can be tough but the storm will always pass over, sometimes you just have to wait it out. Sometimes when times get hard it may feel eternally long but always remember that this storm will pass.
Many people just give up on things that happen because they do not believe it will get any better no matter what they do, but again others do the opposite and try everything in hopes to make it better. I was one of the people to try everything to make it better, and this is a time where I did just that, I had once lived with my mom and of course that doesn't sound bad just to start off with but for me my mom was not a very good or helpful person in my life. When I was at her house I felt as if I was a dog trapped in a room just scratching and scraping at the door trying to get out to no avail. I tried many of times to tell my mom how I felt and to tell her about why I wanted not to live there, and I also kept staying anywhere but at her house just to try and give her any kind of hint as to show her all of the places I would much rather be, I would stay at my friends, grandmas, cousins, dads, anywhere but there. Eventually I just never went back to her house and decided to stay at my dads because I was so much happier there than my moms. Finally to me my storm passed overhead and I could see the sun once again.
Whenever I go and try to set goals I always remember the storm will pass, because no matter how far away a goal seems I will get to it eventually. All I have to do is try the best I can to focus on it. This also helps me so much in interacting with other people because sometimes I'll meet people who seem to believe it will never get better or change so I always let them know that it will. I sometimes will even give them an example by telling them my story on how I finally figured this out on my own.
Times can be tough but the storm will always pass over, sometimes you just have to wait it out. Sometimes when times get hard it may feel eternally long but always remember that this storm will pass.
Comments
Post a Comment