LETTER TO MYSELF - MARLEY

 Dear Younger Marley,


Hey, how's it going!  This is sophomore Marley. Your ADHD can be difficult to control sometimes. As well as you talking out in class and lying about stupid things. These are your struggles, you know them, continue to work on them. I’m writing to tell you that people are going to continue to be mean to you. There’s nothing you can do about it except ignore these bullies.


What to do if these people continue to mess with you? Tell them you don’t have time for them or tell them that you have to go because you will get mad easily. Or other than that, if you can’t escape them just avoid them until they stop. They might not ever stop, but don’t say anything hateful because you will regret it. Make the time you spend with people valuable, don't waste it.


What you need to know is that you will feel like you will want to give up. You didn’t give up because I’m writing to you. If you did then I couldn’t possibly be here telling you this stuff. I’m here to tell you that people are going to hate you. People are going to be mean, but you can do it.


Sincerely- Older Marley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI