JOURNALS - KEYTON
June the 1st
How I made humor my personality
When I was walking up the stairs I fell. I wound up hitting my knee. Due to the fact I was doing leg day the other day. And a buddy gave me grief. Instead of being upset. I just took it in
stride and laughed with him and passed a few jokes back with him. But my ending here is just don't be overly sensitive when it comes to mistakes. If you can, just make some fun with it. As there is no need to be hurt over some mistakes. So in the long run, you have one life. You may as well make the most of it
June the 16th
If I were stuck in the past I would bring just a survivalist kit. A little knife. A blade sharpener. And a little flint and steel pusher. I would focus on getting a shelter and fire set up. Then focus on food and water. Whether it be from fruit or coconut. As well as rodent or fish meat. I would not panic. At first I might be a little worried but I would explore the area. And in all reality try to enjoy the sights around me. But if i remember correctly there are dinos in this area of time. So, for a shelter I would find something to dig with, whether it be a sharp stick or a sharp chunk of flint. And dig myself a japanese spider pit to hide out in. then worry about food and exploring. Possibly even get a pet. Whether it be a dodo, or a pack of Velociraptors.
Comments
Post a Comment