JOURNALS - IVORY
June 11
I want older people to understand that not everyone in our generation is bad. Kids these days are confident and accepted. Though some of the younger kids dress badly we're not all bad. I think people knowing what they want to be or how they want to act is great. I’m sure older people will understand one day that being something that isn’t what they were born as is fine.
June 18
School should not ban junk food. They shouldn’t do this because not everyone can eat only good food or none surgery food. Like diabetic people, they need “junk food” or surgery food to keep their blood sugar up. Also some people can’t only eat healthier foods they also need surgery or greasy foods to add to their food pallet. I hope the school can understand that they shouldn’t ban junk food.
Comments
Post a Comment