JOURNALS - LUCY

 JUNE 1


During failure we think things get hard. And yes things are hard when you fail. That’s how we learn. You have to learn how to do that when you want something really bad and work hard for it. Then later where you don’t get the part or don’t get the role you want. But failure is how we learn. We learn from failure by looking at the new start. Or if you get a different part you can see why or maybe it might be better. Like you wanted the solo for the band and didn’t make it. It might be because you aren't quite ready or don’t remember all the notes. As a time in life I saw failure last year for a marching band solo. My friend, the person that got it, had been working hard on it and had time to do it. As well as had it memorized beforehand. And I didn’t. I also had to transpose it which I didn't get to before that week so therefore I didn’t have much time to practise it. Therefore that showed me that maybe I wasn’t ready for the solo even though I worked really hard that week to get it down. So failure is how we learn and grow. 


JUNE 9


One area in my life that is my weakness is my dyslexia. But if it was a superpower then I would be able to make new words. By that I mean like making new words that are big. Like naming the stars, or a new diagnosis in science. Being great at the spelling bee. Instead of not being able to spell and remember grammar rules. So therefore I would become very smart and know how to spell and understand things. I would be able to write like I want to and for longer without having to worry about spelling as I go. Writing a new book. That could be 300pg or more. And probably not even be scared to write books anymore. I would be able to look at a 1,000 and skim through it a lot better. In understanding having dyslexia would be a good thing and make spelling and other tasks a lot easier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI