JOURNALS - GUNNER
Journal for JUNE 10th
I walk into the theater to see a blast of light as the movies start coming to life as if they are real. As I look around I see that there are no people in the building, just a projector and the screen. I walk towards the white screen and turn one of the older racing movies on. To my surprise the cars turned a corner and burst through the screen towards me. Now I realize I'm no longer sitting but standing in the middle of the track. I move to the side but I am sucked up into the wind of dust and now driving the leading car, and as the race finishes I am now out in the theater again. I turn on a couple more movies and the same thing happens where the camera is pointing is where I end up. I run out to go get a friend but as I look behind me the theater is no longer there. But where it stood was a construction crew. It turns out the more movies I watched the more years passed. So 4 hours in there are 4 years out in the real world. I watched 8 movies adding up to 15 hours so i was there for 15 years.
Journal for JUNE 30th
All the people have rebelled because they think being on the same level as people who are “lower than them" isn't upholdable to their standards. The poor rebel for being treated as poor as they were while the state gives them money to be on equal levels of economy as the rich. The stores were robbed and the districts were burnt to the ground. It was my decision to stop and detain the outbreak with force and no intention to kill unless the subjects are armed. We worked our way through every potion for happiness but we created an incurable sickness. It's like the plague but you live forever and are a zombie. The one suspect we tested that had obtained this sickness is locked away but it got out now the sickness is spreading. We are evacuating everyone we can and going to the mountains if you were left behind and finding this letter we have left for the northernmost mountains that always took our snow.
Comments
Post a Comment