JOURNALS - ERIN

 JUNE 29


My perfect society would be called Everland and is located around where Hawai’i is. The geography is set up to where everything is eco friendly. We are very big on recycling and keeping the earth clean. Everyone would have to have a job, but it can be a small job like babysitting. We grow most of our food, and are very big on raising animals to eat. No one is allowed to purchase from fast fashion. We all agree that health care should be free, and education is one of the most important things. Everyone has the rights to their own anatomy, and hate won’t be tolerated. The legal process is very fair. You’re only allowed to become a person of power if  you don’t have a criminal record and your phone will be searched. Everyone, even if they’re rich, pays the correct amount in taxes. All tax money goes to the school and healthcare. Children legally aren’t allowed to have a phone unless they play a sport or they can write an essay on why they should have one. Once you are 16 if you can’t write an essay you will get one because you will drive, but it will have limitations. 


JUNE 10


I was going for a walk like I normally do when all of a sudden I saw this ticket on the ground. Being my nosey self I pick it up. I notice that the address is for the abandoned building that is just up the street. I wouldn’t normally go in an abandoned building, but it said it was a movie theater. As I walked in it was eerily quiet when out of nowhere this sort of tablet thing–that’s hanging on the wall– starts speaking. At first I was freaked out, but it told me that I was welcome to grab any snacks that I wanted and to pick any theater. There was just normal theater candy and popcorn. I just got popcorn and a twix. I walked towards the list of movies resting on the counter. It was a bunch of movies about kids with strange powers. Every movie was kind of connected to each other. At the bottom of the list it said that if I wanted to learn about the production of the movies I could go into the box office. Obviously I went. To my surprise all of the movies were alternate realities where people were born with powers. I chose to watch “Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.” It was super good. Next time you should come with me and we can learn more about these realities. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI