JOURNALS - ERIK
I was relaxing at home when a mysterious letter appeared in my mailbox. I opened it up, and I realised I am being invited to join a group of spies as a birdwatcher. My mission is to spy on a group of poachers and to see what their mission is. So I went to the meeting place which is the public library. The other spies told me where the poachers are going to be. I was accompanied by two other spies with the same mission as me. We arrived and sure enough, there was a group of poachers getting ready to kill an innocent animal. We began to take action, we silently took each poacher out one by one. After all of the poachers had been taken from, I interrogated the leader to figure out what their plans were. So I took this information back to the library and was able to go back home and relax.
To do list for Bowser
Write a story about Princess Peach
Paint a picture of Princess Peach
Play with Bowser Jr.
Write a song about Princess Peach
Incinerate some stuff with my flames
Go out for some food with Bowser Jr.
Play Super Mario Bros with Bowser Jr.
Read some of the previous stories I wrote about Princess Peach
Admire my paintings of Princess peach
Listen to the songs I wrote about Princess Peach
Comments
Post a Comment