JOURNALS - EMMALYNN
It's now day 36 of spying, although I don't know what I'm looking for. When I joined a team of spies, I thought I was gonna be mysterious and cool, almost like James Bond. That in fact didn't happen. I was assigned the role of “Bird watcher”, which means I am here, at the park, for about 6 hours a day staring at nothing. What is my real purpose here? Will I ever figure it out, probably not.
My jaw dropped down in shock as I realized I spoke too soon. Did I really see that right? No way, what did I sign up for! That man had cool, low, ashy brown hair. Bright amber eyes that glisten in the light. Honestly very cute, wait what am I saying. I'm supposed to be spying on him, not crushing on him. To add to that, he did just do whatever that was.. I don't want to talk about it.
It's been a few hours since I've seen that in the park, I don't know if I want to continue spying. I continue thinking, or at least trying to think about what to do. Although all I can think about is him. His long hair blowing in the wind, the sun hitting off his eyes making them appear pretty blue. How his reflection is glistering of the water making him and his skin look very diamond like, almost as if he is a vampire in Twilight. I have to stop, what am I thinking?
As I open my eyes, and the sun is coming in streaks, I read my clock; 6:41am. SHOOT, I slept in. I couldn’t sleep, all I could think about is… no I gotta stop. I began to get ready for the day, putting on my baggy jeans, they have designs on the pockets, and my white polo shirt. Average outfit for a bird watcher, I personally think it's cute. On my way there I wonder if I am ever going to see him again, I hope so, I mean it is my mission anyways. I still wonder though, who is he? Why do I have to watch out for him? I hope he isn't that criminal that's all over the news…
As I get to my spot to “bird watch” I glance over to the tree where I saw him last, I scream in shock, “AHHHHH”. He's right there and looking at me now. My face is blushing with red as I see he's coming towards me.
“Hey, I figured out you know who I am”
I stared in shock as I realized he figured me out, I try to stutter out words,
“What? No, I am just a bird watcher.”
“We know that's a lie, you know about my boss, as the leader..”
I gasp, trying to put words out, but I come to notice I am left with a loss of words. The next second later he wraps his hands around me while putting a cloth around my mouth. I can see the world coming to a short black glare.
That's how I figured out I was right, he's the crime leader. What should I do?
It's now, I think day 36, of that new ‘bird watcher’, he's trying to find me, how cute. I think his name was, hmm, Damien? What a cute little name, I wonder if he found me out yet. I don't think so, although I do have a day off. I may go give him a little ‘surprise’, I wonder what his face will be once he sees me. Will he smile, or grin, or maybe even scream in shock? I am curious and I will find out, I'll most likely capture him after.
Before I do anything I must go to the store. Is that a shocker, a villain going grocery shopping? Well I am a human, and I must eat and have normal items. After shopping, I'll begin to go get him
I am now done with shopping, I went to go see him, I think I was a little late. I was only there for around 5 minutes before he took off in a hurry. After 5 weeks, I got to see what he looks like from close up. May I say, he is very good looking, I can't think like that though. I'm the boss, I can't get distracted by a ‘side quest’, or maybe I can… I hurry off thinking about what I should do.
It's around night time now, I find everything reminding me about him. The coffee is reminding me about his gorgeous deep brown hair, his hair seemed to have caramel highlights in them. The sugar on the table reminds me of his reflection off his eyes: how it looks like the glitter you'd see around christmas time. I know he saw me, and I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. I can't stand to be away from him any longer.
It's the next day now, and I'm at the park trying to get him to see me. After 30 minutes I think he sees me. I move quickly hiding under shadows, as I go around and put a cloth over his mouth. I'm thinking in a rush, as I don't know what to do next. What should I do?
Comments
Post a Comment