JOURNALS - ADAM ALAN WAYNE

 I have learned through failure that mistakes are good for me in life. Tests, sports, and stuff that I did in my life that I am not proud of. I am thankful that when I made those mistakes it taught me to be better in life and happy for what I did. The mistakes I made were, cheating in a game, not doing my best in a sport, and cheating on a test multiple times. Most of those mistakes I made did not make me feel good. It did make mistakes but it got me to be better at life.



What I would put in a time capsule is one of my favorite things. I would put a picture of my family and five other things. Another I would put in it would be a book since if it would be 100 years later then yeah a book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI