THIS I BELIEVE - TJ
I believe that small act matter
Have you ever had one of those days where everything just sucks and then someone does something small that actually makes you feel better? It’s weird how just a little thing can flip your whole mood. It's weird how just a little thing can change your whole mood for the day. I’ve realized that even tiny things like a smile or someone giving you a compliment or asking if you are doing good can really change someone’s day. This I believe:small acts of kindness can make a big difference. And I believe this because of something that happened to me.
One time I forgot my lunch at school. I felt super awkward and was just trying to play it off like I wasn;t hungry. I was lowkey hoping no one would notice. THen this kid I barely talked to slideme half of his sandwich and was like “Don’t worry it happens.” It sings simple but it actually meant a lot. That one moment made me feel seen and I didn’t feel alone anymore. Ever since that I’ve tried to do the same little things whenever I can.
This belief shows up in how I live every day. Even if I’m not in the best mood I still try to be kind. Whether it;s helping my mom out, checking in on my friends or just being cool to strangers, it helps me stay positive too. I wanna be someone people can count on. I’m not just chasing success or whatever, I wanna be a good person while doing it.
It also makes me think about who I hang out with, I don;t mess with people who are rude or act mean for attention. I’d rather chill with people who are actually nice and bring good energy. Kindness might not be loud or flashy but to me it matters a lot.I think the world needs more of it and I’m trying to be part of that.
Comments
Post a Comment