THIS I BELIEVE - PAISLEY
“This I Believe, Good Outcomes Take Time”
I believe that good outcomes take time. Do you believe this? I believe this because in my 8th grade year, I tried out for high school cheerleading and didn’t make it. I decided that I will try out again next year. When I was going to tryout I was really nervous, but I was also excited. I tried out and made it!
Each and every morning I want to drink coffee or sweet tea and go outside and watch the sunset.Going outside and watching the sunset would motivate me to make sure I pay attention to the sky and be excited throughout the day. What directs my actions and decisions is thinking ahead of how I want my life to be. Doing this will plan out my life for how I want it in the future, it will also help me set goals for myself and accomplish the goals. What gives me a sense of satisfaction at the end of the day is me knowing that I completed another day. It will give me a positive look on the next day. The feeling in the core of my soul is happy. I always try to be a happy, outgoing person. My beliefs are important to me because it shows that I am being my own person and not being someone else. This will set me up to make my own decisions. My philosophy measures up to higher standards because it shows my personality and what I hope to be in my life.
How I use my philosophy in my daily life is working hard every day to try and achieve something new. This affects my goal settings for me to be confident in myself and believe in myself. I achieve my goals by working hard, trying my best, being patient, and believing in myself. Some things I do I will need to practice to do well or achieve the goal. When I didn’t make cheer for my freshman year I was upset, but I remembered there is always next year. I tried out the next year and I made it. I was confident, determined, and excited. When I found out I made it I was excited and ready to add another chapter into my life.This guides my friends in being a role model to them. Also to be someone they feel comfortable with and they can trust me. It also guides them to be a better version of themselves. This guides how I interact with people by being kind to them and giving them good advice about what they are doing or in their life.
This I believe, good outcomes take time. Do you have any good outcomes that happened to you, if so think about what happened and what that good outcome was. My good outcome was not making cheer my freshman year, but making it for my sophomore year. I try to always believe in myself and to be confident in myself. When I did this, good things happened to me, like making cheer. I hope to continue this journey. I hope to cheer for my next 2 years of high school. I hope this sets me up for a good high school journey. I am ready to face any challenges that come my way. Good outcomes take time! This I believe!
Comments
Post a Comment