THIS I BELIEVE - MEADOW
Why is being respectful the right thing to do? “Life is too short for you not to appreciate the little and big things you have”. This I believe.
I believe that being respectful is most important because you may get awards for helping somebody or even teachers. When you are being respectful a lot of people see that and more than you even know. While I am being respectful a lot of people see that because while being respectful I will get treated the same way I treat everybody else. While being there for somebody you want to give them your full attention so they know you really do care about what they are saying. Next you want to make sure you celebrate everything because life is short and it may seem like a while but it is really short. When I am being respectful I will never laugh at you and I will always give you my full attention no matter what happens around us. When I give you my full attention I will look at you eye to eye and make sure you know that I am listening to you.
When times are tough I will be there and stand next to you when it gets hard. I will listen to whatever you may need and you know that you have my full attention. I will always respect your decisions and respect them all the way.
I want to make sure that always being respectful is the right thing to do and always appreciate the little things while I still can. I can set goals to make sure that I am always there for everybody and being respectful with others. This guides you friends to do the right thing and be there for others. This I believe.
Comments
Post a Comment