THIS I BELIEVE - MAKAYLA
Have you ever decided not to believe something when you probably should have? Well I have, it wasn't the best when I found out the truth. It broke me down and tore me apart. When someone tells you something and you decide you don't want to believe it, believe it.
My personal philosophy is “believe what others warn you of.” Some people may tell you not to believe what others say, but this isn't what they say, it's a warning they tell you. I have let so many warnings go, without believing them. This came back crashing down on me many times. For example I didn't listen to the warnings my mom gave me about this guy i used to date, till i noticed she was telling the truth he wasn’t a good guy. He had me in the hospital and I will never forget that.
I use this philosophy till this day, how may you ask? The things that happened will never leave me, even if I'm in a happy relationship with another person, it still haunts me. Something like that can't just disappear, so if I get warned of something I keep it in my brain when I need to come back to it. This can also help me choose friends. It helps me choose loyal, truthful, honest friends. Many of my friends have never been truthful to me, but some have.
When someone tells you something and you decide you don't want to believe it, believe it. In some people's opinions this might be wrong, but in mine it isn’t. Warnings and signs i was shown that whole relationship that ended up firing back down on me for not believing and listening. This I believe.
Comments
Post a Comment