THIS I BELIEVE - MAGNUS
I Will Bring the Truth. This I Believe.
By: Magnus
Bring out the historical truth.
I'm the one who dives down who learns what others push down. I'm pushing through the boring parts in history. I learned the hard parts that others didn't. I was the one who raised myself to believe all cultures not wrong nor right. I might be the black sheep to others but the knowledge I gained made me respectful to others.
Yes, some people may think it's a waste of time at the end of the day. I believe it at times but in reality learning the past will help us learn the future of cultures. I believe in all and all is true. I believe that everyone can come together and help build what was lost so we can believe what we think for the better future. A future where no one is discriminated against for their beliefs. I believe that this can happen if I help everyone open their eyes.
I hope we all can see that together we can do great things.
When I was a kid everyone told me to pick one thing and one thing only. That everything doesn’t matter. When I grew up I was confused. I didn't understand how to believe in one thing but ignore the other, now I understand we all are connected together.
So I believe that everything is here for a reason for everything. I believe that others will help me in winning over this dream.
Comments
Post a Comment