THIS I BELIEVE - LIZZIE
How do you get through life everyday? Life can be hard and sometimes I feel alone. Occasionally, I think that I have no one and that I am walking alone. However, I believe that God will always guide me through it and never leave me by myself. This I believe.
This is my philosophy for a lot of reasons. The main reason being that if God wasn’t guiding me through life, my life would fall apart. He has changed my life in many ways, but an example of how he has guided me through life is when I had lost my grandma. Before my grandma passed away, I wasn’t going to church and my life was just there. However, right before she passed, she asked me if I would start going to church so that she could see me one day. Although I hate that he took her, I believe he did it so that I would start giving my life to him. He guided me and helped me become a better version of myself. I started going to church and even though it was hard, he gave me friends to help me and sent me to an amazing church family.
This affects my life in many incredible ways. Knowing that God leads me through life makes it easier for me to help others because I can teach them about God as well. It has also made me become a better person to where I can be more respectful. I can respect and understand others in a better way. When people come to me for help, I can tell them different quotes from the bible to try and help them understand their situation. Not only does it help me with others, but it affects how I see things. I can look at things from a different perspective and realize that there are good things to come out of this.
I believe that God will always guide me through it and never leave me by myself. I am never alone, nor do I have to go through life wondering whether I have someone or not. God is amazing and I hope that everyone else believes this as well.
Comments
Post a Comment