THIS I BELIEVE - LEANNLYNN

I have never really thought of what I believe in. Well I have taken time and thought about what I believe. I believe that if someone is coming for help I should help even if I do not want to. They came to me for help and to be respectful and help.

There are many reasons why I believe in helping others. One reason is that if they happen to come to me that means they trusted me enough to talk to me and get my opinion. When people comepeople pick to come to me with a problem they are facing it is always good to help  because I never always know what they are going through in their lives.  I think it is important to listen to what they have to say before I let the know my own opinionsopinions out to them. Sometimes people do not want my opinions and just want to vent and let their feelings out to someone they trust.

To help someone get through anything  if they want my opinion after talking tell them about how much I could help and support them in anything  they need. Or tell them about how if they need anything I could try  my best to help them. Tell them about other people that could get them more help if it is a bigger problem that I can not handle by myself. When they come to me, I should never go around telling others about what they told me because they may think it is very personal to them. If I go around telling others it may make the problem way worse. 

Lastly, When helping others ask them if they want to go to an area that nobody is around so others are not able to hear or so nobody is watching so they do not feel as nervous telling me about their feelings and what is going on in their life. I sit down and let them know that I will not tell or let anyone know what is going on unless it is harmful to them or anyone else. Tell them that they are in a safe place and it will be okay. If I do this I may help them a lot and get them through a hard time they are going through or get them the real help they need to find.

Concluding what I believe in. I will always believe that helping others is very important and will always be a good and helpful thing to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI