THIS I BELIEVE - HUNTER

 This I Believe: Hunter

Why are people nice to each other? People may just want to live a respectful life. You may think that you are one of the only nice people in the world. To your surprise there are many people in the world that will help you and be kind. Helping people in life is very important. This I Believe.

This is my philosophy because of multiple reasons. I think helping people sometimes helps them keep going in life. A time I helped someone was while I was at Trio Upward Bound summer program. I was talking to one of my friends and they told me that they weren’t having a good day. So I believed that I could help them, I talked to them about why they were having a bad day so I tried to make them laugh and I did funny and stupid things to make them feel better. After a few minutes I made them forget about why they were having a bad day and their day was better.

Helping people makes my day a lot better. I like to help open doors for people because it is helpful and generous. This helps my goals because being respectful and helping can help my reputation and can benefit me in the future. I choose friends that are nice and helpful even if they don’t have the best background. I will always interact with them. One time I helped a new person at our school with homework and he wasn’t from around so I did my best to help. After helping him out we became friends and we have been friends for about three years.

My personal philosophy is to be kind and respectful to all the people that surround me. Every morning I think upon my philosophy and I always remind myself to be kind and respectful to others. Being kind helps my relationship with every person that surrounds me. "Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI