THIS I BELIEVE - CHEYENNE
Is Everybody Good
Is every bad person good? As Jennifer Hillier once said, “Not everyone is all good or all bad.Good people do bad things every day and bad people do good things everyday.” This I believe.
I believe that everybody is good in certain ways that people don't think about.But you always make mistakes as I do. When I do bad things I think how can I fix that and make it something better and good.But I know that every single person has made a mistake and hold it against themselves.When I make a mistake I redo do but when I am I just focus on that so I can learn how to fix it and use it in life.But I do bad things like mistakes every single day when I trying to work on a project or doing something around the house.This I believe
When did it come into my life when I was in middle school so around 13 or 12 years old. Because I had friends that were making some bad mistakes but they were still good people. Because it is not all about bad things that they did in the past because I don't look at that stuff if it is not that bad.This I believe
I want to make sure that people know that all people can be good when they do bad things because you really don't know why they did those bad things. Also you don't know their home life and family is like at their house when they get there or when they are at the house.This is why everybody can be good at something and in life because everybody has good in themself because you never know what it is like in their life at the moment. This I believe.
Comments
Post a Comment