THIS I BELIEVE - AUTUMN

 How do you treat those around you? I believe that so long as someone isn’t hurting others you should respect their decisions and opinions because it only hurts others when you disregard their wants and opinions. If they are respecting others then they’re entitled to be respected as well, and you should always be kind. This I believe. 

I believe that people should be accepting of others. If someone is minding their own business and simply enjoying life it is no one's right to knock them down and tell them off. If you’re the person that is doing something to someone unprompted or simply because you thought it would be funny then you’re wrong. People should be treated with respect if they treat others the same.

It is important to always  respect others and treat them how you would want to be treated even if they are different from you. Some people might have weird interests, but before you make assumptions or say things about them, ask questions and ask if it hurts anyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI