THIS I BELIEVE - ALYSSIA

 Have you ever wondered what your this I believe is? Well it is something that I truly believe in. I believe that helping people is good and it will always come back. This I believe.

My personal philosophy is helping people in need. I believe that kids in need should get as much help as they need. This is my belief because kids should not be ignored. Kids are the new generation and if I as a person were to treat kids with disrespect they might turn their backs on the world. Some things I like to help others with is schooling because some people don’t also know how to do certain things like math, language, and science. I also like to help people with getting better from sickness. When you help people with sickness they will keep talking about how you helped them get better and then soon they will be helping you. 

I use it in daily life by making sure everybody knows what they are doing. My goal is to keep helping people and making sure that they graduate. This guides my friends by how they talk to people and noticing how much it can help somebody. When you help somebody and if you need help the same person will help you and make sure you understand. The kindness you put out into the world will always come back because the people you help will always support you. As soon as you see somebody that needs help don't hesitate to go help them. I want other people to see this because helping one another is the right thing to do. Also being there for somebody who is really having a hard time and knowing what they are going through and what they need help with is really important. Next, knowing how much it means to help one another is something more than what you believe in. Some people may not get as much help as you but giving back is what really matters.

Once you help another person just remember that anything you do always has a way of coming back. People will help you back and more people are watching. This is what I believe in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI