ELEGY FOR WAYNE

 

We are missing our dear friend Wayne.
Wayne is missing his dear friends.
He also says he is going to miss his dear family.
This is a loss because we don't have a lot of people in world like wayne

I was depressed and sad that my dear friend Wayne was lost from the world.
I was sad and felt like the world was ending when Wayne’s life was ended
My dear friend had a frightful and sad attitude when our friend died
Wayne was the heart of my day and kept me going

Wayne was a happy and energetic guy who love to be noticed
I will remember him by going to his death place and put flowers on it
Wayne built a state reputation and built the strongest bond with his friends
I will never be the same because i will never have a friend like him


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI