DEAR TJ
Jun 11, 2025
Dear 10 year old Tj
I know it's hard to lose just not your grandpa but your best friend. He is in a better place now. You will get through it, he is always going to be with you, don’t give up. Do the best you can do in everything, every sport and in general just do good, he will be proud of you. Make sure when you are older that you become someone very successful.
I have learned how to live or survive my life without my best friend (my grandpa) . It was hard, and still is. I lived with my grandpa, my grandma, my mom and my little brother but my dad because he was far away from us, but now I live with my dad. My grandpa was like a dad to me, he got me anything I had ever wanted in my life and would always keep me happy and satisfied. I got through it by pushing myself and not giving up in life. It was hard but I got through the hard times without him keeping in mind that he is always with me everywhere.
You should always treat people nicely and with respect, you never know what is going to happen to them or you at any moment, never give up and always treat people the way that you want to be treated. Don’t let other people take advantage of you and don’t let them hold you down, good luck.
Comments
Post a Comment