DEAR N
June 11, 2025
Hello me,
First, just keep going.
I know there’s a lot, yet almost nothing, going on right now. You’re waiting. Waiting for a reason, for a prompt, for anything, really, to just say it. Even if you did get this letter, you’d wait. That’s okay. It’s fine to wait, but not forever. All that matters is that it happens at all. Waiting isn’t a problem. Not yet, anyway. This letter is vague, and sounds like something totally different to a stranger, but you know what I’m talking about exactly.
All I did was give in at my most tempting moment. It was random, it was hard, and I didn’t even really say the right thing. But I said it. Got on my phone and texted a brick at her. Middle of the night, I don’t even think I got a response immediately. She will bring this up almost constantly, always paint everything in a bad light, but you can ignore it.
I can’t give a pep talk, and I know you don’t need one. Regardless, just don’t worry. The moment will strike. Things will turn out okay, not amazing, but not bad, at the very least. It’ll get everything done with, and you don’t have to truly worry about anything for a while. Plans have been sorted by now, and everything should work out according to current ideas. Get through this, get through what’s coming, and you’ll be paid off someday.
In regards,
Yourself of the Summer of 2025.
Comments
Post a Comment