DEAR LUNA

11 June  2025

Dear Luna, I am everyday.

Awkwardness is something I’ve always struggled with. It shows up everywhere. Such as just walking down the hallway to class can feel uncomfortable, especially when I’m not around people I know. Even small things, like saying “excuse me,” feel harder than they should. It affects how I talk, how I feel, and how I take in what’s happening.

But that feeling usually goes away when I’m with people I’m comfortable with. Although, those people were once completely  unknown to me. We connected through something we all enjoyed, and from there, it became easier to talk and share.

So maybe the key to dealing with awkwardness is seeing that what I enjoy can connect me to others. If I’m willing to share the things that matter to me, the right people will show up, and when they do, everything feels better.


Sincerely, the person you need to be and want,


Heiko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI