DEAR LANAE

 Dear 7th grade Lanae

The problem I had in this grade was the PE trip to the bowling alley. When we all went to the bowling alley everything was fine. When we got back from the bowling alley a kid got sent home for eating the nachos. Then we went to lunch and seven more kids got sent home from vomiting. That is the problem from 7th grade.


How we fixed the problem at the time everyone just stopped getting the nachos. The next time we went I only saw like two people get the nachos. Luckily they didn’t get whatever everybody else got from eating the nachos. I also felt so bad for the people that got sick from the nachos. So be warned, don’t try the nachos.


In conclusion we all tried our best to stay away from the nachos that year. We all thought about getting the nachos but we stayed as far away from them as possible.



Sincerely,


Lanae


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI