DEAR JF
Jun 11, 2025
Dear 4th Grade JF
There is going to be a pandemic called Covid-19. Things are going to be tough. You are going to have to wear masks all the time and stay home a lot. This virus will cause a big scare and uproar. It's okay to be worried just follow the guidelines and don’t get the vaccine. Many people will die from it but no one you know directly.
I know this all sounds scary but obviously I'm writing this to you so everything worked out fine. I made it through by trying to stay positive and trying to find something to do when you’re free. There are some things I wish I never did though and that I think that you should try to do. You should stay athletic and do a lot of exercise. Don't eat out of boredom and try to eat healthy. Stop being a bum and actually do something and make sure to work on your breathing.
It's ok you are going to make it and if you stick to what I tell you to you will be much happier when you get out of it. Some people will be mean to you when you get out of it but things will get better a couple years later. Just keep fighting and don't give up.
J.F.
Comments
Post a Comment