DEAR CHEYENNE

 Dear 4th grade Cheyenne,

An obstacle that I faced  was when I was in 4th grade and it was having back surgery.

Some of the challenges that I faced was how it was going to be after you  had the surgery.  Another challenge was that how coming about to school was going to be because you  didn't know how other people were going to treat me and you didn't know how it was going to be when you got there because you didn't know if you were going to be ready and learn what they are doing now. Another thing is how you were going to look after you got out of surgery or if you were going to still have uneven shoulders and hips or my spine still looking like a curve on the outside. Also you didn't know how  long you have to recover for.


How you managed to overcome the issue and what life lessons you have learned. Some things are that I learned to trust the doctors. Also learning how to take breaks. How you overcame is believing in myself. But the main thing is to trust my family and the people around me. How you overcome the issue to listen to the doctor's orders.


The positive to you was no matter what happens you got this. But  believe in yourself no matter what life throws  at you. But let people let you down what other people  think of you.



Cheyenne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI