DEAR AL

 A Letter To 6th Grade AL


I know right now you feel really low. That’s okay. No one wants you to hurt like you do, I promise. Life is so, so, so much easier in the coming years. You’re doing so well, and even if it seems hard, you know you're stronger.


I know how much stronger you can & will be, though, and it won’t be easy to overcome these feelings, but it will be so well deserved. Soon, you’ll move schools - don’t mind your first year, it’s gonna change you a lot. Worry about late 7th grade - this part of the year you meet a lot of your best friends, these people are so, so awesome, they’re going to change your life for the better!


You’re doing amazing, dear, I expect so much growth, you’re doing your best to survive, and I’m so ginormously proud of you for just getting by. (:



                                                                      With sympathy, Future AL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI