GRADUATION SPEECH - RALYNN
GRADUATION SPEECH
By: Ralynn
First of all congratulations to all my fellow graduates, and I promise to keep this speech as short and sweet as I can. I want to start off by saying thank you to all my teachers for everything they have taught me through the years. Also props to my them for putting up with me instead of giving up cause the lord knows it was hard. I believe in God, I don't know if you do, and I'm not telling you that you should or trying to push you towards that, but God has helped me through my toughest times throughout high school and my life for that matter. I have faith that he will guide me through even more hardships, as he will to you. God has a plan for you and you may not have gotten that acceptance letter that you wanted, but that's part of his plan for you. The things you plan may not go through. But that’s when we are left with a choice. Most of us when we face a choice we choose the easy path. Why cheat yourself from choosing the easy path? Don’t be afraid of taking the hard way, instead see it as an opportunity to get ahead. One thing I want to leave with you if you don’t remember anything else from this speech is a quote from Christina Yang on the show Grey’s anatomy. The quote states: "Whenever we think we know the future, even for a second, it changes. Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we’re left only with the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling, not moving, assuming the worst that can happen, or we step forward into the unknown and assume it will be brilliant.
Comments
Post a Comment