LETTER TO MYSELF - LELAND
A Letter to Future Me
Dear Leland
I see you sitting there in the locker room of a professional basketball team, smiling, because it's your debut. I hope it goes well and the fans cheer for you when you rise up to take your first career shot and make it. For that's what you’ve wanted to do for most of your life, and I hope you finish happy and excited for what's to come. I want you to look back at what got you here may be a motivational speech from your high school coach. Maybe you were thinking about quitting and decided no. I'll give it one last try, and I hope that was the best season of your high school career. Though I don’t want you to forget your personal life, go out more with your friends, have more fun, and most importantly don’t give up, and don’t get in trouble. Go to a couple parties with your friends, find a boyfriend and maybe even get married, oh I'm getting off topic. So just whatever happens to you or your family just keep pushing through. Speaking of family, try hanging out with them more and go on some vacation because I know you're stressed, travel the world like you've always wanted to do. Go to Europe or Mexico or Australia and experience all the world has to offer. Go to amusement parks and try to ride all the rides, try not to wimp out on them but if you can’t do it don’t force yourself.
Sincerely,
Leland
Comments
Post a Comment