JOURNAL - Real Estate Agent for Magical Homes - Payton

Real Estate Agent for Magical Homes

By: Payton

Hello there! I will be giving you a tour of your new magical home, please follow me. Here we have a forest for you to relax and have peace and quiet. Over here we have three rooms and three bathrooms. 

Now, please follow me to the basement. In here you get dragons, mythical foxes, and fairies. Now, please follow me to the attic. You see, it’s like the forest, but you have flowers and butterflies. If the flowers die, don’t worry, they will come back to life. The attic is called the wish room where you get infinite wishes so you never run out of wishes. 

I hope you enjoy your new magical home. Have a great day and thank you for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI