FREE VERSE - RYKER

 Camera

By: Ryker



I look at this camera as it sits


I pick it up hitting the on button and all of reality pops up


Picture or video it stands 


The metal of the camera is cold and it takes a minute to get used to


It has such a memory to it 


So much has been captured 


Whether it be for my world history or drama


Some are just family photos


An object like it holds so much history 


It has a bit of wear and tear 


In it’s semi damaged state it still holds 


It’s shutter everytime you click the button is beautiful


The eye may have scratches but it still has the right vision needed 


It has a legacy to it


Just like us all


From filming weddings


To sequels 


It will be there right by my side


It is a part of me


And will never go away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE VERSE - JENNA

ADALYNN - BIO POEM

THIS I BELIEVE - NIKOLAI